Process Filtration Systems (PFS) has many years of experience in both the filtration and process industries.
Our area of expertise lies within Compressed air, Technical gases, Sterile and steam filtration. Filtering these utilities for critical applications is essential in running your plant at the highest level and at the lowest total cost of ownership. There are many levels of filtration that need to be considered for every individual system.
Let us help you answer questions like:
- How clean should my general compressed air be?
- When do I need to use hydrocarbon removal filters?
- When should I consider a sterile filter?
- Why and when do I need steam filters?
- What is the culinary standard for steam?
- How often should I sterilize my filters?
- When do I need to replace my filters?
PFS also offers consulting services to advise you on the exact areas you should concentrate on and the types of filtration that will keep you compliant and maximize your operation.